To finish 2018 I’ve committed to running regular webinars for lawyers about the ever changing business landscape and how to get the best value from your existing clients.
We are running a series in the week commencing on 12 November and I will be covering:
- How our Queensland Law Society Innovation in Law Award winning Business Legal Lifecycle can help your clients and at the same time generate repeat work for your business.
- Business Lifecycles and how they can be used in business?
- With changes in technology and the practice of law, how are you ahead?
- What Business are you Leaving on the Table?
It’s also free and we have decided to do 3 so that you can find the time most convenient to you. If you would like to join me here are the details. Each link will take you to an Eventbrite page where you can register for the particular webinar.
This webinar will entitle you to 1 CPD.
- Monday 12 November at 6pm AEST (or 7pm AEDT)
- Wednesday 14 November at 12noon AEST (or 1pm AEDT)
- Friday 16 November at 8am AEST (or 9am AEDT)
Please feel free to pass this link onto any colleagues you would like to invite as well.